Tournaments

Alexey S UnicornGO

Administrator
Staff member

It has been several days since we launched the game, so it is now the time to share some future plans.
Apart from corrections and upgrades to the current release, we will pay greatest attention to further enhancements and polishing to UX to make the game as affordable as possible. We’ve got a problem: many people are interested in the game, but when they are informed they need to install Metamask, or transfer ETH or buy Candies, they just close the page and leave. As from now, a cool UX expert will be working in our team. However, we are open to any advice to make the game interface more simply and more comfortable.

The page and title land (together with the functionality for growing MegaCandies) will be ready by the time of release in one week.
Meanwhile, we are working on tournaments: we finished its balanced mathematic model long time ago, and 20 visual concepts are almost ready. Animators are already working on them.

Here is my sketch for the concept of one of 20 types of matches:

концепт турнира от Славы.png

Alexey S UnicornGO

Administrator
Staff member
We have been actively working on tournaments during the last few days: I can already be regarded as a painter since I draw up the concepts of matches. When my concepts are finished, the painters will take them and turn into bright and live pictures. Can’t wait to see how it will look in matches. However, the picture was born out of this (I do hope the author of the character will be glad seeing its offspring):

еще 1 скетч.png
и еще один.png
и даже еще один.png

Alexey S UnicornGO

Administrator
Staff member
Description of the above match:
Five unicorns of a user are randomly given 5 partners, ranging from beautiful animal to pneumatic doll of a vulgar manner (viewers will see what the partners are, but won't see which partners go where). After that, the screen is opened up, and the viewer will see which horse have bred to which. The unicorn that appeared to be the inflatable doll will be given the least points, while the beautiful horse will take the maximum number of points.